The webinar will take place on November 19, 2020 at 10am Central European Summer Time and 5pm Hong Kong time. Registration is free. Slots are limited so register as soon as possible at http://bit.do/webph
Six experts will discuss strategies implemented by container ports and shipping in a challenging environment to enhance the economy and maritime transport in the Philippines. Registered attendees will have the opportunity to join the discussion by asking questions during the Q&A Session.
The line-up of experts include:
- Dr. Reghis M. Romero II, Chairman of the Board, Harbour Centre Port Terminal, Inc., The Philippines
- Engr. Marcelino S. Sanqui, Senior Deputy Administrator for Port Operations, Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority, The Philippines
- Justin Tolentino, Director, Commercial and Risk Management, International Container Terminals Services, Inc, The Philippines
- Reginald Rivera, Marketing Manager, Asian Terminals Inc, The Philippines
- Dr. Mark Yong, Managing Director (Asia Pacific), Blume Global, Hong Kong
PortCalls is the event’s media partner.
For further information, contact Joseph TAN, Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +60 3 8023 5352.