Want to avoid costly disputes and misunderstandings in sales contracts? Sign up for the “UNDERSTANDING INCOTERMS 2020” seminar on December 18 (Wednesday), 2019 at the Solaire Resort (The Forum 1 ABC), from 1:30-5pm.
The seminar will help stakeholders in the international trading community:
* understand and use Incoterms 2020 rules correctly
* understand roles and obligations of parties to the sales contract
* minimize risk and costs to operations
* choose the right Incoterms rule for a sales contract
* understand changes between Incoterms 2010 and Incoterms 2020
Seminar speakers are international trade and customs expert and former Bureau of Customs deputy commissioner Atty Agaton Uvero; and customs specialist Dexter Pedreza.
Philippine Multimodal Transport and Logistics Association Inc. members and early-bird registrants (registration and payment before 6 December): Php3,000 + VAT
Registration after December 6: Php3,500 + VAT
More details to follow shortly. For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com