- Subic port closed from Nov 12
- No vessel movements since Nov 10
- Gate and yard operations temporarily closed as of November 12 at 0000H until further notice
- Olongapo City and Subic Bay Freeport Zone under signal number 3
- All roads in Subic Bay Freeport Zone passable
Olongapo City and Subic Bay Freeport Zone as of this writing are under signal number 3.
Port operator Subic Bay International Terminal Corp said there are no vessel movements at the port since1800H on November 10 as advised by Philippine Coast Guard together with the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority Seaport Harbor Master.
Gate and yard operations are temporarily closed as of November 12 at 0000H until further notice.
All roads in Subic Bay Freeport Zone (Argonaut Highway, Maritan Highway, San Bernardino Road, and Tipo / Subic Freeport Expressway / SCTEX) are passable.