How can global trade and customs professionals stay relevant during these challenging times? Find out at the July 9 free webinar entitled “Staying relevant in the Global Trade and Customs Profession” to be conducted by Elizabeth Chelliah (Principal Trade Specialist & Head of MTI Academy with the Ministry of Trade & Industry (Singapore), Politopoulos Dimitris (Project / client coordinator with the World Customs Organization – Organisation Mondiale des Douanes Academy) and Angelia Chew and Eugene Jang, founders of AC Trade Advisory.
The webinar will allow participants to see beyond the global trade headlines, understand technicalities, and effectively apply them in their day-to-day work.
The agenda includes:
- Understanding the Current Global Trade and Customs Environment – A Macro Perspective
- Staying Relevant as Global Trade and Customs Professionals in Businesses
- What is keeping global trade and customs professionals busy these days?
- How can the global trade and customs professional add value to the business today and going forward?
- Upskilling the global trade and customs profession through World Customs Organization Academy
- Introduction of the WCO Academy and its objectives
- What will one get out from the e-learning courses?
- Sharing of learning experiences and feedback from other learners
- Conversation between trade professionals in public and private sector: “Taking charge of your career development as a global trade and customs professional”
Slots are limited. Register at https://lnkd.in/g-ti377