All systems go for Clark International Airport (CRK) Conference and Exhibit on May 26
Themed “Clark International Airport: Emerging PH Gateway to Trade and Logistics”, the whole-day event will highlight the airport’s ability to facilitate trade and logistics not only for Clark and its neighboring areas, but also for the entire country
The event will be keynoted by Transportation Secretary Jaime Bautista
It’s all systems go for the Clark International Airport (CRK) Conference and Exhibit on May 26.
This year’s biggest business and networking conference with the theme “Clark International Airport: Emerging PH Gateway to Trade and Logistics” will highlight the airport’s ability to facilitate trade and logistics not only for Clark and its neighboring areas, but also for the entire country.
Transportation Secretary Jaime Bautista will deliver the keynote address while Clark Development Corp CEO Atty Agnes Devanadera will welcome all participants.
Conference topics include:
- Operating A World-Class Terminal (CRK Head of Operations Dante Basanta)
- Economic Prospects for Central Luzon (National Economic and Development Authority Regional Director for Central Luzon Nerrisa Esguerra)
- Infrastructure Flagship Projects for Central Luzon (Transportation Undersecretary for Planning and Project Development Timothy John Batan)
- The Promise of New Clark City: Accelerating Growth in Central Luzon (Bases Conversion Development Authority president and CEO Aileen Zosa)
- Role of Subic Bay in Central Luzon Air-Sea Connectivity (Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority Deputy Administrator for Port Operations Atty Martin Kristoffer Roman)
- Navigating the Evolving Logistics Landscape: Key Strategies for Staying Ahead of the Curve (FedEx Philippines managing director Maribeth Espinosa)
- Easing Trade Transactions for Investors (Bureau of Customs-Port of Clark’s Charles Almond Mateo)
- Presentation by AC Logistics (Veneracion Marquez)
A walking tour of the airport plus a bus tour showcasing exciting infrastructure developments in Clark Freeport Zone form part of the event.
The conference will be held at the Third Level, Gate 6, Domestic Departure Level of CRK, from 9am to 4pm.
RELATED READ: Clark airport part of PH logistics center thrust