“How to Import” is a two-and-a-half hour introductory course on importing
“Essentials of Cold Storage Warehousing Operations” is a four-hour course designed for warehouse and logistics practitioners as well as cold storage operators to familiarize themselves with essential requirements in managing a cold storage warehouse facility
PortCalls is hosting two exciting webinars for March: one will benefit new importers and the other, cold storage industry stakeholders.
The “How to Import” webinar is a two-and-a-half hour (9:30am to 12 noon) introductory course on importing scheduled on March 22. It will discuss:
- Accreditation requirements for new importers / renewal requirements
- Key customs rules governing the importing business
- Common mistakes of importers
Dexter Pedreza, customs and trade consultant and a newly elected member of the board of the Chamber of Customs Brokers, Inc, will conduct the webinar.
To register, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Gbu0gU8sRF6B0o7HsC4Ang
The “Essentials of Cold Storage Warehousing Operations” set on March 25 is a four-hour (1 to 5pm) webinar designed for warehouse and logistics practitioners as well as cold storage operators to familiarize themselves with essential requirements in managing a cold storage warehouse facility. The webinar will enhance their knowledge and understanding in setting up effective systems for cold storage warehouse management.
- Understand the importance of operating a cold storage warehouse amid the growth of the cold chain industry.
- Define what a cold storage is and understand its purpose.
- Understand special considerations in selecting specific types of cold storage facilities.
- Learn various cold storage designs, layouts and optimization.
- Define and understand key considerations for operating an effective cold storage facility.
- Understand safety aspects in cold storage facility.
- Be aware of the challenges and best practices in cold chain logistics industry.
Supply chain expert Ramon Guevara, who also conducts lectures for the Ateneo Center for Continuing Education, will lead the webinar.
To register, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QjKSIcDJQGaIJSMtBGoqCA
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.