Some airports though are subject to documentary and passenger restrictions.
The operation of domestic flights has been allowed since June in areas under general community quarantine (GCQ) but require approval from local government units (LGU).
Airports accepting commercial flights are:
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Clark International Airport
- Davao International Airport
- General Santos
- Puerto Princesa International Airport
- San Jose
- Mactan-Cebu International
- Kalibo International
The airports of Zamboanga, Catarman, and Bacolod-Silay are accepting flights subject to restrictions of their respective LGUs.
Airports still not allowing commercial flights are:
- Surigao (will open in August)
- Siargao (will open in September)
- Sanga-Sanga (to open on September 16)
- Laoag International
- Iloilo International
- San Vicente
- Naga Airport
- Bohol-Panglao International
Laoag, Dumaguete and Iloilo International Airport allow particular flights with special clearance from their LGUs.
Regular commercial air travel had been suspended since travel restrictions were implemented mid-March as part of measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus disease. Cargo and repatriation flights have remained operational.
Limited commercial flights began in June following the easing of community quarantines nationwide.