On September 12 and 13 SCMAP reels off its biggest conference yet. The conference theme is “Supply Chain Philippines and Beyond: Gearing Towards ASEAN Community”.
The final roster of speakers are:
- Honorable Paul Rodriguez, President & CEO, Asian Marine Transport Corporation
- Dr.George Manzano, Vice Dean, School of Economics, University of Asia and the Pacific
There are ten resource speakers to fill out the conference theme:
- Mark Millar, MBA, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, “The Asia Era Requires Agile Supply Chains”;
- Dr Cayetano Paderanga Jr. , Professor, School of Economics, University of the Philippines; Former Director General, National Economic and Development Authority, “Prospects on Manufacturing and their Implications on The Logistics Business”;
- Charlie Villaseñor, President and CEO TransProcure/Procurement and Supply Institute of Asia, “The Future of Supply Chain in The ASEAN Region”;
- Dannie Chiu, Regional Director, South East Asia and India, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, “The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership and its Implications on Logistics Flow”;
- Enrique Castillo, President, Fast Logistics Corporation, “Improving Supply Chain Resilience in an Emerging Market”;
- Atty. Ma. Cecilia Natividad, Director for Operations and Monitoring, Department of Transportation and Communications, “DOTC Initiatives”;
- Daniel C. Ventanilla, General Manager, NYK Line Philippines, “Investor Opportunities in Philippine Logistics”;
- Ellery S. Lim, Senior Consultant, High Impact Consulting, “Deliberate Response: Making Supply Meet Demand”;
- Jonathan Y. Baldo, Director, Light House Leadership Institute, “Breakthrough: Finding Purpose and Passion in the Workplace”; and
- Antonio Kent M. Valderrama, Director and Senior Consultant, Global Procure-It Inc, “A Disciplined and Efficient Warehouse Operation Through WMS”
Last Call for Participants
We are still accepting participants. Participant fees have been maintained from last year.
- Members P11,760 VAT inclusive
- Non-members P14,700 VAT inclusive
Some circles are beginning to talk about the threat of oil price hikes as the US prepares to mount a strike against Syria, This bears watching in the next few week or days.
Address inquiries and comments to Ed Sanchez at tel. 671-8670, fax 671-4793, cell 0918-914-1689, or email email@example.com.